Your All-In Solution For Immigration Services

Sharkish Immigration Inc. is a Canadian immigration consultancy providing professional services to new immigrants coming to start a new life in Canada.

We are honored to announce that Sharkish Immigration Inc. has recently been selected as one of the best Canadian immigration service providers in Canada by BNS News Presents Winner Magazine!

Here For You

Let Us Help You Immigrate to Canada Successfully

Sharkish Immigration Inc. is a regulated Canadian immigration and recruitment consultancy offering immigration services to those who wish to move to Canada.

Coming to a new country can be intimidating, and the process of obtaining a visa can be complex and tedious. If you don’t make sure every detail is correct and all processes are followed, you could risk facing a delay or a complication in your application to Canada Immigration.

Work with a professional immigration consultant who can guide you throughout every step of the process and make sure you’re all set to move to Canada successfully. An educated and experienced professional can help make your immigration process as easy and clear as possible, so you can get one step closer to living the life you’ve dreamed about.

Our Goal

As immigration professionals, our goal is to make you feel confident and stress-free as you prepare to start your new life in Canada. We will make sure that you choose the right immigration program and assist you in completing your entire application from beginning to end.

There is no room for error when it comes to a tedious application process, and we’ll make sure you have everything covered for a safe transition to your new Canadian life.

Our Mission

At Sharkish, our mission is to provide you with truthful, honest, competent, and results-oriented service by advising and representing our clients in Canada and overseas with a wide range of immigration services. We always follow Canadian legal standards and regulations in our business practices. This ensures that we always protect the rights of our clients to get correct advice at the right time, and ascertains the confidentiality of our clients’ information during and after the entire process.

Our Vision

Our vision at Sharkish Immigration Inc. is to be an industry leader in Canada immigration and recruitment services by always providing unbiased, innovative and customized valuable services to our clients. We simply provide the best to our clients when it comes to the highest level of immigration services and professionalism.

Our Services

A Wide Range of Canadian Immigration Services to Help You Reach Your Goals

Express Entry

The Express Entry System is offered by the Government of Canada to help skilled workers immigrate to Canada faster provided the requirements are met. This usually takes about 6 months or less if you have the required capabilities to contribute to Canada’s workforce.

Provincial Nominee Program

If you would like to live in a specific province and meet the requirements that province is looking for, you may qualify for the Provincial Nominee Program. Each province and territory has a stream of people they’re looking for, and if you meet the criteria, you may be eligible for faster entry to Canada. It’s based on a point system and draws conducted by the provincial government. After the nomination, the applicant still needs to seek PR approval from the Federal Government of Canada.

Business Investors

Canada welcomes international investors, businesses and self-employed foreign nationals with the skills and abilities needed to contribute to Canada’s economy. If you have a start-up business, capital to invest, or a similar financial position, you may qualify for this program.

Family Sponsorships

The Government of Canada offers many ways to reunite families in Canada. If you have a family member currently living in Canada, they can sponsor you to immigrate here provided you meet certain requirements.

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa is used to visit Canada on holiday, to visit your family, or to conduct business. If you plan on living in Canada for a temporary period of time, you may be eligible to apply for a visitor visa instead of permanent residency.

Work Permits

Foreign nationals will require a work permit to legally work or conduct business activities in Canada. This can either be an Open Work Permit or an Employer Specific Work Permit depending on the nature of your requirement or program you are interested in applying under.


If you have been deemed inadmissible to Canada, you may be eligible to overcome your inadmissibility status and gain entry to Canada either permanently or temporarily. This process can be tedious and complicated, and will depend on the specific reason you have been deemed inadmissible.

Study Permits

If you are planning to come to Canada to study at an accredited Canadian university, college, or post-secondary program, you can apply for a study permit that will allow you to live in the country while you complete your education, It also allows you to gain permanent residency in Canada after completion of your studies through the Post Graduate Work Permit Program.


What Our Clients Say About Sharkish Immigration



Frequently Asked Questions

Leave Blank

Is it possible to convert my Visitor status to Work permit status once I am in Canada?

International travelers who are visiting Canada and obtain a valid job offer will be able to apply for and receive a work permit without leaving the country. Visitors applying under this public policy and who have held a work permit within the last 12 months may also request interim work authorization to begin working for their new employer sooner. This policy is valid till February 28, 2025.

To be eligible to apply, an applicant looking to benefit from this temporary public policy must:

  • have valid status in Canada as a visitor on the day they apply.
  • have a job offer that is supported by a labour market impact assessment (LMIA) or an LMIA-exempt offer of employment.
  • submit an application for an employer-specific work permit no later than February 28, 2025.
  • meet all other standard admissibility criteria.

Why are job offers important?

The first step in obtaining a Temporary Work Permit is receiving a Job offer which is permanent and on indeterminate basis. The quickest way to enter and work in Canada is with a LMIA-based work permit. The Canadian employer of a Work Permit holder in Canada can offer the individual a permanent full-time job of indeterminate length and the new job offer will be considered arranged employment in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

Your job offer must:

  • be recent.
  • be in writing.
  • not be from an embassy, high commission, or consulate in Canada.
  • job offers should not be from in-eligible list of employer.
  • set out details of the job they’re offering you, such as:
    • your pay and deductions
    • your duties
    • the conditions of employment, like your hours of work

A work permit on its own is not a job offer, even if it is an open work permit.

Your job offer must also meet other criteria to be valid under the Express Entry program you qualify. You earn up to 50 to 200 points for a valid job offer.

How can I make my application stronger when filing a Work permit application?

The answer will come in two parts,

If you are applying from Outside Canada

Once you have the documents and information you need from your employer, you and your family members must:

  • apply online from outside Canada.
  • submit a complete application, which includes:
    • a medical exam (if needed)
    • police certificates (check your local visa office requirements)
    • certified translations of documents that aren’t in English or French
    • processing fees
  • submit your biometrics results within 2 weeks of submitting your application (if needed)
If you don’t need an LMIA

If you don’t need an LMIA, you may be eligible for 2-week processing if you meet all these requirements:

  • You’re applying from outside Canada.
  • Your job is classified under Training, Education, Experience and Responsibilities (TEER) category 0 or 1 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.
  • Your employer has submitted an offer of employment using the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee.

What happens if my application is rejected?

If the IRCC refuses your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you cannot do so. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.

If you had legal status and lost it (for example, if your work permit expired and you did not renew it in time), you have a small amount of time to re-apply. Read your decision letter for further details.

If you are working with us, we will try to reapply for you by putting forward stronger points as to why you should be a part of the Canadian work force.

How do I improve my chances of getting permanent residency in Canada?

The best way to improve your chances of getting permanent residency is through:

  • Increasing your IELTS score.
  • Trying to get a job offer that is backed by LMIA.
  • Completing a good 2-3 years’ Canadian experience in a TEER 0, 1 or 2 job.
  • Having more than 3 years of foreign experience
  • Get your education equivalency certificate for Canada – More the education more is the points under the system.

What is the RCIC number and why is it important to check it before hiring an immigration consultant?

Checking the RCIC number is very important when it comes to hiring an immigration consultant. The major reason being that there are many fraudulent consultants trying to scam people. In order to ensure that your application is in safe hands, you first need to check their eligibility. Luckily, Sharkish Immigration has a registered consultant, Miss. Heena Verma who is well experienced and known to work with the most difficult applications. She is backed by a team who is efficient and lays great emphasis on customer service. Go to and type in your Consultant’s RCIC number and verify before signing up with them.

What is considered as Common-law relationship and how is it different from marriage?

A common-law partnership is defined as a couple that has cohabited for at least a year in a conjugal relationship in the context of immigration. When two people can show proof of their cohabitation in a conjugal partnership, a common-law connection is established. Before submitting an application to CPC-M, the applicant must demonstrate that they have been living together as common-law partners for at least a year.

A common-law relationship must be proven in each case, based on the circumstances, because it is technically a de facto relationship. A marriage, on the other hand, is a de jure relationship, meaning that it has been recognized by the law.

When is the best time to come to Canada for further studies, after completing 12th grade or Bachelor’s?

There is no one answer to this question. If you are coming in after 12th grade, we suggest you try immigrating to Canadian provinces that have promising Provincial Nominee Programs that would help support you for Permanent Residency even in the absence of a college degree or enroll for a bachelor’s degree in a Designated Learning Institutes in Canada or any skilled foreign experience on your resume will add up your points for PR. However, if you wish to immigrate to bigger cities in provinces like Ontario, it would be best if you came in after completing your Bachelor’s degree or even Masters along with a minimum of 1 year’s foreign work experience. This would increase your points substantially thus helping you attain your permanent residency in Canada through Express Entry or any Provincial nominee programs.

Talk to The Experts in Immigration Services

If you’re planning on coming to Canada temporarily or as a permanent resident, working with a professional will help you make sure you meet the requirements and increase your chances of approval. Get in touch with us today to start taking advantage of our immigration services from our experienced regulated immigration consultants.