Unlock Your Future: Study in Canada

Transform Your Dreams into Reality with a Canadian Study Permit

Canada offers world-class education and unparalleled opportunities. Whether you’re aiming for top universities, advanced research, or diverse cultural experiences, Sharkish Immigration guides you through every step to obtain your study permit smoothly and efficiently.

Join thousands of international students who have chosen Canada for their higher education. With our expert guidance, you’ll navigate the application process with ease and confidence.

Why Study in Canada

Canada is known for its high-quality education, diverse cultural experiences, and excellent post-graduation opportunities. Studying in Canada can open doors to a global network and a successful future.

  • Over 500,000 international students in Canada.
  • Home to 5 of the top 100 universities in the world.
  • 95% of international students recommend Canada as a study destination.


Sharkish Immigration is partnered with top Canadian universities and colleges to provide the best opportunities for our clients.

We’re here to simplify your immigration journey.

    We’re here to simplify your immigration journey.

      Here For You

      Why Choose Sharkish

      At Sharkish Immigration Inc., we specialize in providing professional and personalized immigration services to clients worldwide. Our mission is to offer honest, competent, and results-oriented services, ensuring that every detail of your immigration process is handled with the utmost care and precision. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your dream of moving to Canada, whether it’s for work, study, or to join your family.

      Our Mission

      Our mission is to provide you with truthful, honest, and competent services. We represent our clients in Canada and overseas with a wide range of immigration services, always following Canadian legal standards and regulations to protect your rights and ensure confidentiality throughout the process.

      Our Vision

      Our vision is to be a leader in the immigration industry by offering unbiased, innovative, and customized services. We aim to provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise to help you achieve your immigration goals.

      Our Founder

      Heena Verma, the founder and CEO of Sharkish Immigration Inc., is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) with extensive experience in the immigration industry. She holds an MBA in marketing from Mumbai University and has firsthand knowledge of the complexities of immigration processes from her travels around the world. Heena Verma is committed to providing honest and reliable immigration advice, ensuring that your journey to Canada is as smooth and stress-free as possible.


      What Our Clients Say About Sharkish Immigration



      Frequently Asked Questions

      What are the basic requirements for obtaining a Canadian study permit?

      To obtain a study permit, you need an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution (DLI), proof of sufficient funds, and a clean criminal record. You’ll also need to pass a medical exam if required.

      How long does the study permit application process take?

      The processing time varies depending on the country of application, but it generally takes between 3 to 12 weeks. It’s best to apply as early as possible.

      Can I work while studying in Canada?

      Yes, students with a valid study permit can work up to 20 hours per week during academic sessions and full-time during scheduled breaks.

      What is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)?

      A DLI is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students. You must be accepted by a DLI to apply for a study permit.

      Do I need a study permit for short-term courses?

      If your course or program lasts six months or less, you do not need a study permit. However, obtaining one might be beneficial if you plan to continue your studies.

      Can I bring my family with me to Canada while I study?

      You would be able to bring your spouse or common in law partner and children to Canada on Spousal Open Work permit and Visitor/Study permit only if you are pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral Degree.

      What should I do if my study permit expires before I complete my studies?

      You must apply to extend your study permit at least 30 days before it expires. If your permit expires, you may have to leave Canada and reapply.

      What are the language requirements for a study permit?

      While IRCC does not require proof of language proficiency, most institutions will require proof of English or French proficiency through tests like IELTS or TOEFL.

      Can I apply for permanent residency after my studies in Canada?

      Yes, there are several pathways to permanent residency for international students, including the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP) and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

      What if my study permit application is refused?

      If your application is refused, you will receive a letter explaining the reasons. You can address these issues and reapply or seek advice from an immigration consultant.

      Heena Verma – RCIC – R707012

      2250 Bovaird Drive East, Unit – 605
      Brampton, Ontario, L6R 0W3

      Verify the ICCRC Status

      Heena Verma
      Gold Member
      CAPIC ID: R21454

      Member of CAPIC