Love cooking? We’re hiring cooks for fast food restaurants in Canada!

Get Your LMIA based Work permit with Sharkish Immigration Inc.

Are you a skilled cook dreaming of a career in Canada? With Sharkish Immigration Inc., we make it possible! Our expert team is dedicated to helping you secure your LMIA based Work permit and pave the way for your success in the vibrant Canadian culinary industry.


To qualify for the LMIA for cooks in Canada, you must meet the following criteria:

Meeting these requirements will increase your chances of a successful application and help you secure your dream job in Canada’s thriving culinary sector.

Education: Minimum High School

IELTS: Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5-6

Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience



    Position open for Senior Restaurant Management professionals


    • NOpportunity to enhance your hospitality career in Canada
    • N200 point LMIA Supporting PR
    • NIncreased chances of becoming a PR
    Make the most out of your skill set to call Canada your new home! Your Canadian PR journey starts here!

    Here For You

    Why Choose Sharkish 

    At Sharkish Immigration Inc., we specialize in providing professional and personalized immigration services to clients worldwide. Our mission is to offer honest, competent, and results-oriented services, ensuring that every detail of your immigration process is handled with the utmost care and precision. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your dream of moving to Canada, whether it’s for work, study, or to join your family.

    Our Mission

    Our mission is to provide you with truthful, honest, and competent services. We represent our clients in Canada and overseas with a wide range of immigration services, always following Canadian legal standards and regulations to protect your rights and ensure confidentiality throughout the process.

    Our Vision

    Our vision is to be a leader in the immigration industry by offering unbiased, innovative, and customized services. We aim to provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise to help you achieve your immigration goals.

    Our Founder

    Heena Verma, the founder and CEO of Sharkish Immigration Inc., is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) with extensive experience in the immigration industry. She holds an MBA in marketing from Mumbai University and has firsthand knowledge of the complexities of immigration processes from her travels around the world. Heena Verma is committed to providing honest and reliable immigration advice, ensuring that your journey to Canada is as smooth and stress-free as possible.


    Submit Your Resume

    Complete Online Assessment.

    Profile Evaluation

    Get Expert Feedback Now

    Meet Requirements

    Qualify for Canadian Permit

    Start Your Application

    Start Your Application


    What Our Clients Say About Sharkish Immigration



    Frequently Asked Questions

    Leave Blank

    Is it possible to convert my Visitor status to Work permit status once I am in Canada?

    International travelers who are visiting Canada and obtain a valid job offer will be able to apply for and receive a work permit without leaving the country. Visitors applying under this public policy and who have held a work permit within the last 12 months may also request interim work authorization to begin working for their new employer sooner. This policy is valid till February 28, 2025.

    To be eligible to apply, an applicant looking to benefit from this temporary public policy must:

    • have valid status in Canada as a visitor on the day they apply.
    • have a job offer that is supported by a labour market impact assessment (LMIA) or an LMIA-exempt offer of employment.
    • submit an application for an employer-specific work permit no later than February 28, 2025.
    • meet all other standard admissibility criteria.

    Why are job offers important?

    The first step in obtaining a Temporary Work Permit is receiving a Job offer which is permanent and on indeterminate basis. The quickest way to enter and work in Canada is with a LMIA-based work permit. The Canadian employer of a Work Permit holder in Canada can offer the individual a permanent full-time job of indeterminate length and the new job offer will be considered arranged employment in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

    Your job offer must:

    • be recent.
    • be in writing.
    • not be from an embassy, high commission, or consulate in Canada.
    • job offers should not be from in-eligible list of employer.
    • set out details of the job they’re offering you, such as:
      • your pay and deductions
      • your duties
      • the conditions of employment, like your hours of work

    A work permit on its own is not a job offer, even if it is an open work permit.

    Your job offer must also meet other criteria to be valid under the Express Entry program you qualify. You earn up to 50 to 200 points for a valid job offer.

    How can I make my application stronger when filing a Work permit application?

    The answer will come in two parts,

    If you are applying from Outside Canada

    Once you have the documents and information you need from your employer, you and your family members must:

    • apply online from outside Canada.
    • submit a complete application, which includes:
      • a medical exam (if needed)
      • police certificates (check your local visa office requirements)
      • certified translations of documents that aren’t in English or French
      • processing fees
    • submit your biometrics results within 2 weeks of submitting your application (if needed)
    If you don’t need an LMIA

    If you don’t need an LMIA, you may be eligible for 2-week processing if you meet all these requirements:

    • You’re applying from outside Canada.
    • Your job is classified under Training, Education, Experience and Responsibilities (TEER) category 0 or 1 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.
    • Your employer has submitted an offer of employment using the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee.

    What happens if my application is rejected?

    If the IRCC refuses your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you cannot do so. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.

    If you had legal status and lost it (for example, if your work permit expired and you did not renew it in time), you have a small amount of time to re-apply. Read your decision letter for further details.

    If you are working with us, we will try to reapply for you by putting forward stronger points as to why you should be a part of the Canadian work force.

    How do I improve my chances of getting permanent residency in Canada?

    The best way to improve your chances of getting permanent residency is through:

    • Increasing your IELTS score.
    • Trying to get a job offer that is backed by LMIA.
    • Completing a good 2-3 years’ Canadian experience in a TEER 0, 1 or 2 job.
    • Having more than 3 years of foreign experience
    • Get your education equivalency certificate for Canada – More the education more is the points under the system.

    What is the RCIC number and why is it important to check it before hiring an immigration consultant?

    Checking the RCIC number is very important when it comes to hiring an immigration consultant. The major reason being that there are many fraudulent consultants trying to scam people. In order to ensure that your application is in safe hands, you first need to check their eligibility. Luckily, Sharkish Immigration has a registered consultant, Miss. Heena Verma who is well experienced and known to work with the most difficult applications. She is backed by a team who is efficient and lays great emphasis on customer service. Go to and type in your Consultant’s RCIC number and verify before signing up with them.

    What is considered as Common-law relationship and how is it different from marriage?

    A common-law partnership is defined as a couple that has cohabited for at least a year in a conjugal relationship in the context of immigration. When two people can show proof of their cohabitation in a conjugal partnership, a common-law connection is established. Before submitting an application to CPC-M, the applicant must demonstrate that they have been living together as common-law partners for at least a year.

    A common-law relationship must be proven in each case, based on the circumstances, because it is technically a de facto relationship. A marriage, on the other hand, is a de jure relationship, meaning that it has been recognized by the law.

    When is the best time to come to Canada for further studies, after completing 12th grade or Bachelor’s?

    There is no one answer to this question. If you are coming in after 12th grade, we suggest you try immigrating to Canadian provinces that have promising Provincial Nominee Programs that would help support you for Permanent Residency even in the absence of a college degree or enroll for a bachelor’s degree in a Designated Learning Institutes in Canada or any skilled foreign experience on your resume will add up your points for PR. However, if you wish to immigrate to bigger cities in provinces like Ontario, it would be best if you came in after completing your Bachelor’s degree or even Masters along with a minimum of 1 year’s foreign work experience. This would increase your points substantially thus helping you attain your permanent residency in Canada through Express Entry or any Provincial nominee programs.

    Heena Verma – RCIC – R707012

    2250 Bovaird Drive East, Unit – 605
    Brampton, Ontario, L6R 0W3

    Verify the ICCRC Status

    Heena Verma
    Gold Member
    CAPIC ID: R21454

    Member of CAPIC